No products in the cart.
BioTechUSA BCAA Zero (Orange Flavor) Gymlineplus – 45 servings – 380 grams
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- BioTechUSA’s flavoured BCAA Zero amino acid powder contains 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine and valine amino acids that greatly enhance each other’s effect on building muscles and energising, and they have a natural, specific proportion in muscles. We have also added vitamin B6 to the product, which contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism, as well as to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- BCAA Zero is an amino acid product in powder form, suitable for any form of training, in which we simply phased out everything that was unnecessary: it’s free of gluten, lactose, aspartame, preservatives or sugar
- both men and women all kinds of training for quick and low-calorie pre-workout amino acid supply for retaining muscles during prolonged training for people on a diet for (fitness) competition preparation
- Amino acids are the building blocks of one of our fundamental nutrients, proteins, commonly found everywhere in human body. There are some amino acids that the human body can produce (non-essential amino acids), whereas the amino acids that belong to the other group (essential amino acids) are taken in with food. From all the different amino acids, only 20 contribute to the shaping of the structure of proteins.
- Amino acids are vital to all bodily functions such as digestion, liver function or wound healing. Amino acids maintain skin, ligaments, muscles, tendons, internal organs, glands, hair and nails. They also contribute to the production of hormones, neurotransmission compounds and enzymes. Besides, they also serve as a source of energy, as well as a carbohydrate and lipid-producing nutrient.