No products in the cart.
Evogen Nutrition Evofusion (vanilla bean ice-cream) 60servings whey protein | 4.6 LBS
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- To contribute 8g of actual protein, 9.3g of actual single whey isolate is used to contribute ultra-fast acting protein to this blend.To contribute 8g of actual protein, 10.64g of actual pure single source whey concentrate is used to contribute medium-fast acting protein to this blend.To contribute 8g of actual protein, 9.58g of actual pure single source micellar casein is used to contribute slow acting protein to this blend.
- In order to achieve muscle protein synthesis (MPS) you must have adequate essential amino acids (EAA’s) in your protein. Evofusion contains more than enough EAA’s to elicit maximum protein synthesis over a longer time domain for extreme growth and recovery. Since muscle protein synthesis leads to muscle growth, elevating muscle protein synthesis for longer can have a significant impact on your overall gains.
- When you go to every extreme to create the most effective protein supplement in existence, you have to go to equal extremes when developing the flavor. Simply put, the better it tastes, the more you will use it. The superior flavor technology behind this premium transparent blend formula ensures that you will look forward to drinking Evofusion every time.
- Evofusion contains a potent blend of three proteins in equal ratios to ensure you are getting appropriate fast, medium, and slow digesting protein sources.
- With each source in an appropriate ratio, Evofusion helps ensure steady state amino acid absorption over a longer time period than single source proteins making it ideal for anytime of the day, in meal replacements, etc.