No products in the cart.
ATOM Whey Protein | USA Labdoor Certified For Accuracy & Purity 2kg
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- BOOSTS YOUR PERFORMANCE TO NEXT LEVEL: When compared to others, Atom Whey protein has greater bioavailability, solubility, and the highest PDCAA score of 1. The high-quality protein offers 27g protein per serving, 5.7g BCAA, and 4.5g glutamine with minimal calories, fat, and no sugar. Whether you engage in aerobic or resistance training, Whey protein supplementation helps you get the best out of every workout.
- HIGH CONCENTRATION OF BCAA: The high concentration of BCAAs in Atom Whey Protein help promote anabolic response by maximizing muscle protein synthesis, helps preserve muscle glycogen stores, and minimizes protein breakdown. BCAAs reduce the amount of tryptophan and the amount of serotonin produced, eventually allowing you to make more gains.
- AUTHENTIC & QUALITY ASSURED: Atom Whey Protein is 100% authentic and goes through stringent analysis before it finally reaches the customers. It is manufactured at FSSAI approved and GMP-certified manufacturing plant. The supplement includes the best-ever blend of Whey protein concentrate and Whey protein isolate to boost your power within and promote optimal gains. The product allows you to validate the authenticity before opening the seal.
- IDEAL PROTEIN FOR EVERYONE: The 100% vegetarian, easy, & convenient AtomWhey protein supplement has an edge over other protein supplements in terms of fueling muscle tissue. Whey serves as a mainstay protein not only for those interested in building muscle mass but also for those who turn to dietary protein to fill the protein gaps in a varied diet. The deliciously flavored Whey fits all and comes with an enzyme blend to facilitate faster assimilation of Whey.
- PROMOTES FAT LOSS & PRESERVES MUSCLES: Whey protein with a high concentration of BCAA and glutamine serves as an excellent means for replacing the carbs in the diet for the purpose of weight loss. Being in an energy deficit appears to reduce basal muscle protein synthesis. Prioritizing Whey protein intake during a calorie deficit diet combined with intense exercise promotes fat loss, helps prevent muscle catabolism, prevents muscle fatigue, conserves muscle function and muscle performance.
- AMPS MUSCLE SYNTHESIS & MUSCLE RECOVERY: Strength training causes micro-tears in muscle fibers, which trigger inflammation and the body’s repair process. Whey digests faster than other forms of protein meaning that the body is able to receive the essential amino into the muscles at a faster rate, resulting in faster overall recovery. Consuming Whey within 30 minutes of exercise increases the body’s ability to stimulate protein synthesis & reduce muscle soreness.
- CONFORMS TO NADA /WADA: Free from any doping ingredients as per NADA / WADA
Frequently Asked Questions On ATOM Whey Protein
- What is Whey Protein?
Whey is a dairy-based protein supplement produced during the process of making cheese. The fast-digesting, quick and convenient Whey Protein offers an incredible range of amino acids and is considered to be the highest quality protein supplement due to its highest biological value. Whey Protein is versatile, has the highest leucine content among protein sources, is a complete protein that contains all 9 essential amino acids, offers the highest protein per serving, promotes satiety, and quickly enhances muscle recovery. ATOM Whey Protein includes the best ever blend of Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate with an included enzyme blend that facilitates in faster assimilation of Whey. ATOM Whey is manufactured in a GMP-certified unit, undergoes 3rd party lab-testing, and comes with 2-step authentication.
- Is the product vegetarian?
- How to consume ATOM Whey Protein?
Add one heaping scoop (36g) ATOM Whey Protein to 250ml chilled water or fat-free milk, blend in the shaker for 30 seconds, and enjoy the delightfully flavored smooth protein shake.
- How many flavours do you offer?
ATOM Whey Protein comes in 2 exotic flavors, Chocolate, and French vanilla.
- How to check the authenticity of ATOM Whey Protein?
ATOM Whey Protein is integrated with a 2 step authentication method. The QR CODE and the SCRATCH CODE confirm the authenticity of the pack when verified with the app.
- Does ATOM Whey include a scoop inside?
Yes, ATOM Whey is provided with a 36g scoop inside.
- What are the benefits of Whey Protein?
Whey Protein is a high-quality, fast-acting, superior digestible protein source with an incredible range of amino acids, particularly BCAAs. Whey Protein is highly bioavailable, has the highest biological value, and offers a high concentration of protein in a serving. While consuming a protein-rich meal on a daily basis becomes a tough-to-do option, taking the aid of Whey Protein offers multiple benefits apart from simply serving you to reach the protein target. Whey Protein helps in faster muscle recovery and is especially suitable for those who do regular workouts, gym-goers, athletes, and sportspersons who will need to fuel their muscles immediately after a workout. When combined with strength training, Whey helps to increase muscle growth and increase muscle mass. Whey Protein boosts satiety, adding Whey to your daily diet is a great way to lose weight. The quick protein source can help you gain body mass when combined with a high-calorie diet.
- Which is better Whey Protein or BCAA?
Whey is a complete protein that includes all the essential and non-essential amino acids. BCAAs are building blocks of protein that cannot be termed as protein. Whey Protein with its full range of amino acids will aid in muscle recovery, and muscle repair, BCAAs are chief amino acids that promote muscle protein synthesis, muscle recovery and enhance athletic performance. BCAAs in Whey supplements are peptide bound to other amino acids, it takes time for their digestion and onset of action in the body. BCAAs in BCAA supplements are in free form, they directly enter the bloodstream, so you can aim for faster onset of action. If you are shooting for a calorie deficit, and weight loss BCAAs in BCAA supplements would be most beneficial. While it would take a scoop of Whey to get enough leucine, combining BCAA with Whey will help to get leucine to the muscle quickly to kickstart protein synthesis and aim for optimal muscle gains.
- Why is lecithin included in ATOM Whey Protein?
ATOM Whey Protein includes a very small amount of sunflower lecithin to enable protein powder to easily disperse in water and facilitate achieving a clump-free, smooth protein shake.
- Is Whey Protein without added lecithin better?
Not really. The value of Whey Protein is within the rich range of amino profile, a minimal addition of sunflower lecithin will not have any bad impact on its composition, it, in fact, works as an adaptor to support easy dispersion of protein powder into water.
- What is the expiry date of ATOM Whey Protein?
The expiry date of the product is 18 months from the date of manufacture. You can find the expiry date printed on the backside of the pack.
- Can I combine Whey Protein with BCAA?
Yes, Whey Protein and BCAA combination contribute to maximum muscle gains. Whey Protein is a complete protein comprised of a good range of essential amino acids, boosting your Whey Protein intake with BCAA can provide additional support to muscle building. Although fast-digesting Whey contains the BCAAs, they are bound to other amino acids through peptides bound to other amino acids and it takes several hours for these amino acids to be broken down and absorbed into the bloodstream. BCAAs in BCAA supplement are in free form, and requires no digestion, so are rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream, which makes them impact protein synthesis.
- Can I combine Whey with Creatine?
Definitely yes. Creatine supplements increase the intercellular pool of phosphocreatine in skeletal muscle. Creatine supplements are the most convenient, ergogenic aid that helps to increase high-intensity exercise capacity and lean body mass. Whey Protein serves as a powerful tool to fuel your muscles immediately post-workout and aim for faster muscle recovery and muscle protein synthesis. Combining Whey and Creatine will boost better stamina, focus, better muscle building, muscle recovery, and muscle strength. A scoop of Whey Protein with 5 g of creatine is the best optimal dosage suggested to support muscle growth.
- What is the best time to take Whey & Creatine?
If you are someone who engages in strenuous training with a goal of muscle building, Whey Protein is suggested to be consumed 30 minutes post-workout (anabolic window). Consuming Whey at this time will create a positive nitrogen balance in the body and will aid in quick muscle recovery and boost muscle protein synthesis. Creatine Monohydrate due to the function of generating ATP is most beneficial to be taken 30 to 40 minutes before your workout. On rest days, the timing of supplementation is probably not a matter as on exercise days.
- How do I benefit if I combine Whey with Glutamine?
The combination of Whey Protein and L-Glutamine serves as an effective way to replenish the lost protein and glutamine levels after an intense workout and to boost your performance to the next level. Every time you do workout, you’ll deplete your glutamine stores, consuming Whey Protein with glutamine at this time can help speed up muscle recovery. Glutamine fights fatigue induced by exercise and keeps the immune system healthy. The combination of Whey and glutamine significantly increases protein synthesis and yields an anabolic state. Whey and glutamine combination work to preserve the hard-earned muscles and build new muscle tissue.
- When can I consume Whey & Glutamine?
If you are willing to combine glutamine with Whey, you can consider taking glutamine post-workout when glutamine stores would be low within the body. Whey Protein is best when consumed during the anabolic window (within 30-40 minutes after your workout) when your muscles are more receptive to amino acids.
- How much Whey Protein does a person need?
Taking Whey Protein is a convenient way to increase your daily protein intake. Although it is true that protein is a key nutrient for weight loss or muscle building, it is suggested not to intake high doses of protein. The amount of protein intake varies from person to person depending on their body size, activity levels, and fitness goals. The recommended dietary allowance of protein is 0.8-1g of protein per kilogram of body weight. Whey Protein is a convenient, and simple way to pack additional protein into your diet, it should not be relied upon as the sole protein source. Always consume Whey as suggested on the protein supplement pack. Consuming excessive dosage will lead to excess calorie intake, may place a strain on kidneys, and will get stored as fat.
- I am afraid I may gain weight if I consume whey regularly.
Weight gain is a matter of high-calorie intake, Whey Protein on its own will not lead to weight gain. You’ll gain weight when you eat more calories than your body needs to maintain. Any macronutrient, not necessarily protein will lead to weight gain when consumed in excess. Whey Protein is a moderate-calorie supplement that ranges from 100-150 calories per scoop. A typical Whey Protein shake prepared with water will not add extra calories. For someone who exercises regularly, consuming Whey will help in building muscles and help in repair and rebuilding muscles. Whey actually improves satiety and can promote weight loss, however weight protein may cause you to gain weight depending on how you consume it, what other ingredients you mix it with, your activity levels and your other calorie intake per day.
- What are the side effects of taking Whey? Can pregnant women use it?
Whey Protein is completely safe for use on a daily basis. There are no documented side effects of Whey Protein in healthy individuals. Pregnant women need to seek advice from a medical practitioner before using Whey.
- Should I consume Whey & Casein at separate timing?
Whey Protein is a fast-acting protein that quickly releases essential amino acids to kick start the process of protein synthesis. Slow-digesting Casein helps prevent muscle protein breakdown. It is not mandatory to consume the protein supplements at two different timing. Since Whey is a fast-digesting protein, it will benefit your muscles when taken post-workout, Micellar Casein being a slow-digesting protein is beneficial to be taken at night to keep your muscles in an anabolic state for longer. Consuming Whey and Casein as a blend elongates the anabolic window and contributes to recovery and sustained elevation of muscle protein synthesis.
- Which is a better protein? Whey protein or Micellar Casein?
Both Whey Protein and Micellar Casein are high-quality, complete protein supplements that differ in their rate of digestion. While Whey Protein digests faster and releases a quick stream of aminos into the bloodstream, Casein digests slowly and will fetch amino acids to the muscles for several hours so as to keep muscle protein synthesis elevated for longer.
- What is the best time to have ATOM Whey Protein?
Whey Protein is a high-quality protein supplement that helps to fill the protein gaps of a varied diet. Whey complements a healthy, balanced diet and is beneficial to be consumed at any time during the day.
Those who intend to lose weight can consume Whey with oatmeal for a satiating, filling breakfast. Whey when taken first thing in the morning helps prevent muscle catabolism. Whey Protein when taken pre-workout creates a positive nitrogen balance in the body necessary to stimulate muscle protein synthesis and increase muscle mass. A fast-acting Whey can be consumed 30 minutes after your workout, the time when your muscle is highly responsive to nutrients. Consuming Whey post-workout will fetch your muscles nutrients for initiation of faster muscle repair and recovery. Whey Protein when consumed before bed will prevent your muscles from entering a catabolic state.
- Can women consume Whey Protein equal to men?
Yes, protein is required by everyone as the primary building block of the body; Whey enables us to meet the daily protein needs regardless of men and women. Since our bodies cannot manufacture the essential amino acids, consuming Whey Protein does this job easier for us. Those women who want to get toned and achieve a firmer body tone may consider adding Whey Protein to their diet. Whey Protein supplementation is beneficial regardless of what type of exercise you’re doing (cardio/weight training/aerobic/yoga). For women who are aiming to lose weight, adding Whey Protein to their diet will help them hold on to their existing muscles.
I am a 19-year-old woman, do I become bulky if I consume Whey Protein?
Not at all, the images of bodybuilders used to promote Whey Protein may bring in such thoughts among people. The images of bodybuilders you see have achieved that physique through several years of consistent, dedicated workouts along with planned diet intake. The basic understanding is that genetically, men have a larger body than women due to which protein intake is significantly higher in men compared to women. Men have more testosterone, which enhances muscle growth when coupled with exercise and facilitates greater muscle mass. Women have only a fraction of this hormone which means women cannot gain muscle as easily as men.
- Is Whey Protein beneficial only for cutting?
No, this is a wrong conception. Whey Protein will benefit both the cutting and bulking phases. Whey Protein is included in the mass gainer supplement and some people who want to gain weight consume Whey Protein shake with added carb, and fat to contribute to body mass gain. People aiming for cutting results will need to use Whey Protein and cut down all the unwanted calories.
- What is the difference between Whey Protein & Mass Gainer?
Basically, mass gainers are supplements designed to help meet the high-calorie goals for weight gain. Both serve to aid muscle growth. If you are someone who wants to gain weight easily and want to build a significant amount of muscle mass, a mass gainer would be suitable for you. If you are looking for lean muscle gains with controlled body fat percentage, Whey Protein would be the right choice for you.
- Does Whey Protein help me lose weight?
Yes, aside from building muscle growth and strength, Whey Protein can also help with weight loss. Whey Protein can boost metabolism by 80 to 100 calories per day as protein is more difficult to digest than other macros. Studies have shown that Whey Protein when combined with resistance training can support weight loss while increasing lean muscle mass.
- Is Whey suitable for lactose intolerant?
People with lactose intolerance may consume Whey as Whey Protein is virtually free of lactose but may contain minute amounts. However, those with dairy allergies or dairy intolerance are advised to refrain from consuming Whey Protein.
- I am following a low-carb diet, can I use Whey?
Resistance training coupled with low-carb intake is the most efficient strategy to enhance muscle size and strength. A typical low-carb diet focuses on limiting carb intake to help the body burn fat instead of sugar for fuel. Consuming Whey during a low-carb diet will increase the satiety level and helps to bring about a decrease in appetite, helps preserve muscle mass while also building new muscle.
- Who can consume Whey Protein?
Whey Protein is basically a supplement designed to fill the protein gaps of a varied diet. It is suitable for everyone irrespective of the fact whether you workout or not. High-quality protein is particularly beneficial for busy people who find it tough to consume enough protein through whole foods on a daily basis. Consuming an adequate amount of protein is not just important for muscle building, but will add to nutritional boost and general health benefits. Those who do regular workouts will benefit from adding Whey to their dietary routine. The fast-digesting Whey will help to fuel the muscles immediately post-workout and aim for faster recovery and muscle growth. Individuals having weight loss goals, gym-goers, athletes, bodybuilders, sportspeople, and women can all benefit from Whey.
- How much Whey Protein does atom Whey provide per serving?
ATOM Whey Protein provides 27g protein per serving.
- What are the enzymes included in ATOM Whey Protein?
ATOM Whey Protein includes lipase, amylase, protease, lactase, alpha-galactosidase, invertase, and cellulase.
- Is ATOM Whey easy to digest?
Yes, ATOM Whey Protein includes the enzyme blend to facilitate in easy digestion of protein, to avoid gastric or bloating distress, and maximize nutrient absorption.
- AS-IT-IS offers different varieties of protein powder, I am confused about which one to buy.
There’s no need for any confusion. The protein supplements are customized to meet varied dietary preferences and tastes. Your choice of protein supplement should mainly be dependent on the source of protein, and your dietary restrictions. While Whey is a dairy-based protein powder, we have protein powders sourced from yellow split peas, soybeans, and brown rice, which can be useful for those who follow a plant-based or vegan diet. You can make the choice of the protein supplement based on flavour, or flavourless, added enzymes, or one without enzymes, also keeping in mind the texture of the protein supplement.
- Can I combine ATOM Whey Protein with Pure Carb?
This combination works great for those who intend to gain muscle mass and body weight. A combination of Whey Protein and Pure Carb can promote enhanced muscle glycogen recovery, stimulate muscle protein synthesis, and improve muscle strength, muscle power, and sports performance. Pure Carb helps to decrease net glycogen breakdown when consumed pre-workout while it serves as the best carb source to replace used glycogen when consumed post-workout. Whey Protein and Pure Carbs when combined and consumed together work as an effective option to increase body mass by stimulating protein synthesis and helping reduce muscle catabolism.
- Which filtration method is used in your Whey Protein?
Our Whey Protein is filtered using the cross-flow microfiltration technique, which is one of the best filtration methods for Whey Protein that utilizes a pressure drive separation mechanism to enable precise separation.
Cross-flow microfiltration happens in a chemical-free, cold environment. In a protein manufacturing plant, liquid Whey is sent through a fine, high-tech array of ceramic micro-filters (the size of the filter’s holes is ultra-small). This process yields high-protein liquid Whey (which removes most of the fats, carbs, lactose, and water). Since no chemicals are used in this process, the valuable bioactive peptides remain intact with the Whey Protein.
Category: Whey Protein