No products in the cart.
Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100 Whey India Made
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Gold Standard Whey Blend – 24g blended protein consisting of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides to support lean muscle mass – they don’t call it the Gold Standard of standard for nothing
- What Does It Have – 5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs and over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid in each serving ‚which helps to build lean and strong muscles; Gluten Free
- When To Use – Great before or after exercise, between meals, with a meal, or any time of day where you need extra protein in your nutrition
- Banned Substance Tested – This product is Informed Choice Certified, a globally recognized quality assurance program that continuously and randomly tests the product off the shelf, all of this so that you feel comfortable and safe consuming it. Optimum Nutrition is trusted by the best athletes all over the world for past 35 years.
- Size/Flavours – Pick your size from 1, 2, 5,
- , and 10 pound options available and 10 Delicious Flavours to chose from
- Instantized – improves mixability to prevent lumps and clumps
- How To Use – Add 1 scoop in 180-200 ml water for best results and have twice a day
- Most awarded, whey protein powder on the planet. Provided by – Euro monitor International Limited; consumer health 2019 edition, sports protein powder category, % retail value share, 2018 data
- Note – Product should be tightly sealed after each and every use. Pls store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight